All Things Techie With Huge, Unstructured, Intuitive Leaps

The Software Oracle Strikes Again - Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370

Yesterday CNN had this screaming headline:

Click on picture for larger image

On March 18, I included the map below, and I specifically stated that Flight MH370 flew around the island of Sumatra in Indonesia to foil attempts at radar detection and would be found roughly 2,000 kilometers or 1,600 miles off Perth Australia.  This was when the world was searching in the Malacca Straits and speculating that the flight could be in Kazakhstan.

On April 2, the Malaysian authorities came to the same conclusion, that the plane was flown around Indonesia to avoid radar.


I stated that it was a deliberate act.  The Malaysian authorities are saying criminal which is deliberate.

My inferences and predictions have been bang on.  If they find the plane, and if they find the bodies of the crew, one of the crew members (either the pilot or the co-pilot) will be found murdered and the other flew the plane.

I should start another predictions blog.  Come to think of it, I did predict that the Seahawks would win the Super Bowl.  



No comments:

Post a Comment