All Things Techie With Huge, Unstructured, Intuitive Leaps

IoT, Formula 1 Racing, Mercedes Team ... and Me !!



I am honored to be chosen as winner  of #tatacommsf1prize and one of three grand prize finalists in the Formula 1 Connectivity Innovation (Connected Operations) Challenge for the F1 Mercedes Petronas AMG Racing Team tech supplier.

 My proposed solution brings a new innovative slant to the IoT of Formula One Racing, and I look forward to meeting Lewis Hamilton in Abu Dhabi for the final F1 race of the year, where I present my solution.  Thanks to Tata Communications, the infrastructure supplier to the Mercedes team for this incredible opportunity and the trip to Abu Dhabi.

I look forward to having my connectivity solution possibly make an impact on the future of F1 Racing.  This is a major thrill.   http://www.pressreleasemanager.co.uk/viewPressRelease.asp?ID=2D1942F4-BDEC-4951-BBEA-C6A00A8D53AA

No comments:

Post a Comment